Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Remove extraneous words
- "and" "in" "the" typically are not necessary
- Check your spelling
- Use quotation marks wisely
- place your terms in quotes to find that exact phrasing
- while this does narrow down your results, you may be eliminating other phrasings
- Use synonyms
- if your first results don't seem right, try rephrasing your search
Search several BC databases at once using EBSCO Discovery Service
Most of these resources require no logging in when you are on campus.
To log in to any of these resources off campus, please consult the
Please alert Ms. Murphy if you have any issues accessing any resource.