Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How can we use our scientific knowledge of water to solve the global water crisis?
How do we get other people to care about this issue?
Physical water scarcity:
- inadequate natural resources to supply a regions demand
- climate change, drought, flood
- increased demand
Economic water scarcity:
- lack of investment in water
- poor management of available water resources
- not enough money to use an adequate source of water
- lack of infrastructure to provide access to water
- essential services and systems: water supply, sewers