Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Most of these resources require no logging in when you are on campus.
To log in to any of these resources off campus, please consult the
Please alert Ms. Murphy if you have any issues accessing any resource.
OverDrive Digital Library
Use your public library card information to access even more ebooks and audiobooks.
Sora Digital Library
OverDrive is being phased out soon in favor of Sora. The same collection is available, with a slightly different interface. Take a look!
Visit the Tech Wiki for Students to find instructions on adding the BC Library to your phone.
Destiny Discover (Upper School)
Browse and search our catalog of books in the library!
To place a hold, log in with your BC Google account.
NoveList Plus (Ebsco)
Search this database for book descriptions, reviews, and read-a-likes to find your next favorite book!
The New York Times
All Berkeley Carroll students, faculty, and staff have full complimentary access to NYTimes.com and NYT mobile apps, thanks to our school-wide library subscription. We encourage you to take advantage of the world-class journalism of The New York Times to enrich your educational experience.
To activate your account:
- When you are on campus, visit nytimes.com/grouppass
- Create an account using your BC email address
- When you see "START YOUR ACCESS", the expiration date of your access will appear (one year from today).
To activate your account while off-campus, follow these instructions.
1. Request a Book Bundle. Complete this form to share your preferences and Ms. Murphy or Ms. Birch will select three books for you. Keep any you like, return those you don’t want!
2. Explore the catalog on your own by searching our Destiny Discover library catalog. Once you’re ready to place a hold, login with Google using your BC email address. You can place up to 5 holds at a time.
Books can be picked up outside the library on the red shelf. Ms. Murphy or Ms. Birch will email you when your books are ready.
Books can be returned to in the green return bin outside the main staircase entrance to the library.
Mirrors and Windows Reading Guide